Speech & Hearing Associates provides evaluations and therapy for newborns, infants, and children. Baseline hearing tests for those with all kinds of communication disorders.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Other Developmental Disabilities
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Follow-up testing after failed newborn hearing screenings
- Diagnostic audiology testing
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Hearing screenings and follow-up
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAE)
- Sound field/Visual reinforcement audiometry (VRA)
- Conditioned play audiometry (CPA)
- Educational audiology
- Hearing assessments for children with autism and other developmental disabilities
Hearing Test for Children
Speech & Hearing Associates holds a reputation as a leader in diagnosing auditory processing disorders and is known for providing comprehensive and individualized hearing tests for children. Our reports include deficit-specific recommendations for therapy.
Hearing Services for Children
Over 90% of our referrals come from physicians, school districts (over 60 school districts refer their students to us), and from our own patients. We coordinate care with physicians and work closely with school-based child study teams and teachers to minimize the handicapping effect of a hearing loss or central auditory processing disorder, including suggestions for acoustic modification of the classroom, FM systems, and sample lesson plans specifically targeted to the individual child’s central processing issues. If you have any questions about our child hearing services please contact us today.
Call Speech & Hearing Associates at (800) 742-7551 for more information or to schedule an appointment.