We Provide Better Hearing, Not Just Hearing Aids
Our Hearing Aid Centers in NJ Offer:
- Counseling from a Doctor of Audiology in a non-retail environment
- Expert fine-tuning of hearing aids to your specific needs
- Complimentary office visits to discuss progress, how to maximize benefits from the hearing aids, communication strategies to increase better sound processing and gesture interpretation, strategic awareness of environments and maximum optimization
Hearing Aid Services for Adults and Children:
- Hearing aid tests & evaluations
- Sales of all major brands of including Phonak, Siemens, Oticon, Starkey, and Widex
- Digital technology fittings, adjustments, and re-programming
- Try before you buy demos
- Hearing aid repairs on all brands
- Hearing aid batteries for all brands & assistive devices
- Auditory training for hearing loss including computer interactive software
- Hearing in Noise testing
- Custom Ear Molds
- Custom Swim Molds
- Custom Ear Molds for Your iPod
- Assistive Listening Devices for TV
- Accepting all major insurance plans
- Partnership with Ally Financial so we can offer patients low to no interest loans for hearing aid purchases.
Five Keys To Communication Success Program:
As a patient of our practice, for no cost at all, you will be enrolled in an excellent program called “5 Keys to Communication to Success”. It is designed to help you overcome frustrations associated with hearing loss and has produced positive results for tens of thousands of people! Through a series of weekly emails, you will learn the “5 Keys to Communication Success”. These quick and fun eLessons will teach you how to apply the 5 Keys to your most difficult listening situations. For our patients wearing hearing aids, included in each eLesson will be helpful and important information regarding the care and use of your hearing aids as well as other important resources!
NJ Hearing Aid Provider Since 1969
Since 1969, we have been a leading NJ hearing aid provider that focuses on complete and comprehensive care. Should a child or adult demonstrate a hearing loss, we will discuss various options to improve hearing and/or protect hearing. These options may or may not include a hearing aid, auditory training, or assistive listening and amplification devices. Sometimes, all it takes is an understanding of the hearing loss among the person with the hearing loss and significant family members. We spend time with each patient, discussing their habitual listening lifestyles, where they are having the most difficulty (usually it’s in noisy or group listening situations) and select and program the most appropriate circuitry to solve the problem.
Hearing Aid Services & Repairs in NJ
We provide only the best in hearing aid services and repairs in New Jersey. If a hearing aid repair or service is indicated, the patient will work with a doctor of audiology only, not a technician, thereby ensuring the highest level of expertise and care. We only dispense major brands and include 3 years of free batteries and manufacturer’s repair and 1 year of lost/stolen coverage. All adjustments, orientation, and follow-up appointments are with our doctor’s of audiology. The devices should be comfortable, customized for the individual, and improve quality of life. We will work with you until you are satisfied. We have over 1,000 active patients we have fit with hearing aids and continue to attend to their needs and see them on a regular basis. As a NJ hearing aid service and repair provider since 1980, we understand that it takes the expertise of an audiologist with years of experience who is only satisfied when the patient is satisfied. Please visit our FAQ page for quick answers to our common questions or contact us today to schedule a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation with an audiologist.